Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Kurosagi Episode 4

Here are some Kurosagi episode 4 screencaps for your viewing pleasure. They show some key scenes for this episode but are in no particular order since I am so lazy I can’t even arrange them.








I got a little lost with this episode. That's probably because I know nothing about the stoke exchange. Also I'm not liking Yamashita's acting too much. In the first 2 episodes I thought he was so cool and calm but when he cries or tries to show some emotion he seems empty to me. But I adore the Bang!

What this drama needs is to be funny! We need more of those silly moments and sexy cat scenes! ( maybe Kurosaki naked with only his cat covering his … you know ^_^ ) Oh well dreams and thoughts….

Ratings:

Ep 04: 16.7%
Ep 05: 12.7%

Why is it falling so much? And for that episode ( #5) in which someone declares uhmmmm her love for ... uhmm ..... Maybe ppl didn't liked episode four ... I kind of agree.

Bang!


Comments:
I'm sorry to just be popping up outta nowhere [I'm not stalking you!] I was just searching for Yamapi [<333333] and found this site.

And yes, a scene with Yamapi and a cat...that being the only thing on him...would be nice.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]