Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Random Blahhhh

God why am I having problems with my layout for this blog! Dammit I have no idea what is happening. Why is it all stretch out?!!

Well good news, SARS Fansubs will be subbing “Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni…” starring Yamashita Tomohisa and others :). For me, this is a pre-hotness era for Yamapi, that's just cuz I believe he looks so much better with black hair, and biceps! Go to Drama Wiki for info on this drama. Here I found pictures of the DVD box and something else ....




A lot of ppl liked Yamapi more with blond hair. As you know I don't agree..... Judge for yourself

Blond YamaPi



New and improved YamaPi




____________________________________________

I watched the first episode of Gal Circle the other day ..... I was bored to death!!! I just didn't care... I thought i was going to love it, it looked so funny .... Anywayz look at this awesome picture of Fujiki Naohito:


Parting gift:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]