Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

抱いて Señorita!!!

I stayed this weekend at my mother’s house [with no computer, thus no internet, thus no YamaPi!]. Well my mother thinks I’m fat, and I came to the conclusion that I am adopted [Anywayz I hope so]. I have so much that I want to say that I just have to organize my thoughts.

Yamapi:

My order has been shipped!!! WOho! I can't wait to have it on my hands!!! I bought the limited edition [I have no intention of buying the regular edition - I am freaking poor dammit]















Let’s talk about his MS performance again! I loved his clothes [minus the fur thingy]. The skirt-like fabric was pretty cool and we could see his manly chest! He wore something similar to other performances [the skirt thingy – MS Super Live 2005]. I’m so over the fact that he fell or whatever, Sh*t happens you know, I don’t care, well I do care. Some ppl said that it wasn’t so obvious, well it was! I mean, he was on the freaking floor how can you overlook that!


What he should do now is make fun of himself and laugh about it. I felt sorry for him because it was his first solo performance and I wanted it to be perfect [so did him]. I don’t know what he wants for his fans to think or to feel about that. I guess we shouldn’t make it that big of a deal, but he can’t overlook it either. I am not whatsoever disappointed of him, I just feel a little bit of sympathy for him. Ok I shouldn’t continue talking about it then …… hmm …

I downloaded the DVD from the limited edition at JPOPSUKI, cuz I couldn’t wait!! Also, I’m downloading プリンス / Hey!Hey!Hey! to see YamaPi’s performance, and I’m watching Kurosagi Episode 5 [ I kind of dislike staying at my mother’s, I get behind of things I hate it!]

Yamapi’s schedule:

6/01: UTABAN
6/02: Music Station + Music Fighter

Arashi:

Why why why????!!!!! Oh God why??!!! I want to have both Arashic editions but I can’t!!! I can’t spend 60+ dollars on just two cds!!!. I don’t know what to do, please someone help me. I decided yesterday that I wanted to buy the normal edition only, but I am a sucker for the word limited, I see that and I instantly search for my credit card. I need to find a boyfriend, ugh no. Que dilema!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]