Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

So many things to watch .. so little time

This past week I had no internet so I was basically going crazy not knowing what was happening in the jpop world (only meaning Kat-tun, Arashi, and NEWS). So when I finally had my internet back, a lot of things had happened.

First: Arashi’s Kitto Daijoubu video came out.
My opinion: I didn’t like it that much but they looked so cute and happy wop! The concept of this video is, well, none … have them around dancing on rainbows ^_^ ( so so gay ) Ha ha whatever I’m lying I loved this video … they are such bakas plus the dance is pretty cool.

<3>

Here, some screencaps:







Download きっと大丈夫

Second: Kurosagi Episode 3 Subbed by Kioku and oohhh wait Episode 4 is out now!!!

Links links!!!:

Episode 3
Episode 4

I'm gonna go donwload episode 4 now and make my reviews for both episodes later.


Third: Daite Senorita video is out!!!
My opinion: Do I really have to say anything about it!!

I'll be uploding it soon too I just have so much to do .... Finals are next week argh!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]