Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Late News

This is kind of late but if you liked Orange Days, especially the Sae/Kai pairing, you would like to know that they are filming a movie together called Dororo. The movie is based on a manga also called Dororo. Tsumabuki Satoshi [Kai] and Shibasaki Kou [Sae] – [says drama wiki that they are currently dating ^-^] will be starring in it. The film will be released in 2007.

___________________________________


Congratulation to Yamada Takayuki and Ayase Haruka !! They have won best actor and best supporting actress for Byakuyakou, in the 48th Television Academy Awards. Byakuyakou has also won the best drama award.

___________________________________



Daite Senorita debuted number 1 in the Oricon Daily Singles Chart. I am waiting for my copy [it’s supposed to be in my hands next week].

My Pi infatuation dosen’t want to end. I’m even ashamed that I have cheated!! Matsumoto Jun was my love, my first love, and my only love, I dedicated myself to him. But nowdays YamaPi has taken over Jun’s place in my heart!! I’m sorry Jun, I hope I can regain your trust. And I’m talking seriously, crazy, yes, but seriously!!

___________________________________


I’m currently watching Majo no Jouken [forbidden love] and I just love it. It has always been my dream to have an affair with one of my students. But well, I’m not teacher, but I would like to be one . This past semester I was a tutor but the students were ugly ha ha. So I just have to wait and hope that one day my forbidden young love will come.

You can download Majo no Jouken here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]